Essence of Nature Liquid Hand Soap is made with plant-based oils that do not dry out your hands, yet cleanses and nourishes the skin and leaves behind a light, uplifting lemongrass scent.
Dispense onto hands, create a lather, rinse & pat dry.
Packaged in 4 oz. reusable bottle.
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera, Olea Europaea, Ricinus Communis, glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, & Essential oil.
The importance of washing your hands:
It’s imperative to wash your hands to avoid getting sick and spreading bacteria and viruses to others. Germs can cause serious issues, especially for young children, the elderly and those with weakened immune systems. Some people with dirty hands touch their eyes, nose, and mouth without realizing it. That is why it is important to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, longer if they are grimy. As a matter of fact, it is better to use liquid soap than bar soap, particularly at work, or anywhere else not your home. However, bar soap is better than no soap at all. Use running water instead of a basin of standing water that could become contaminated through use. Warm water may be better than cold for hand washing, as soap lathers (soaps up) better with warm water. Coldwater with soap is still suitable, however. Hot water can deplete the skin’s natural oils. Over time, this can cause dermatitis.
How to properly wash your hands:
- Wet your hands with clean, running water, turn off the tap.
- Apply soap and lather well for 20 seconds, or longer if the dirt is ingrained.
- Rub hands together rapidly across all surfaces of your hands and wrists.
- Don’t forget the backs of your hands, your wrists, between your fingers and under your fingernails.
- If possible, remove rings and watches before you wash your hands, or ensure you move the rings to wash under them, as microorganisms can exist under them.
- Rinse well under running water and make sure all traces of soap are removed.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
- It is best to use paper towels (or single-use cloth towels).
- Dry under any rings, as they can be a source of future contamination if they remain moist.
- Hot air driers can be used.
An idea at home: give each family member their own towel and wash the towels often.
Bottom line: wash your hands and be mindful of others.
Essence of Nature LLC is always working to improve our formulations. Our ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the packaging or website for updated changes.