Finally, a pet shampoo that is gentle enough to use on pets of all ages. Our plant-based Pampering Pet Shampoo has ingredients derived from coconut oil that create lots of bubbles to make for a great lather. It will clean and moisturize your dog’s coat and skin while providing a soothing bath time experience. It is specially formulated with natural herbs and oils and is totally free of harsh ingredients. It is gentle, safe, and soap-free. Essence of Nature Pampering Pet Shampoo leaves your dog smelling so good and refreshed. Choose from two scents: Tea Tree, Rosemary, and Lavender essential oils.
Between baths, use our Pampering Pet Spritz scented with lavender essential oil as a wonderful way to pamper your pet while keeping them smelling fresh and clean.Warning:
- Pet must be at least 8 weeks old before using our pet products.
- Keep out of reach from children
- Let your dog sniff product before use
- Not to be used on cats
- Gather supplies, towels, cotton balls, dog treats, and leash, if needed.
- First, don’t rush. Make sure you have plenty of time to make bath time positive and maybe even fun. If you feel yourself getting frazzled, stop, and breathe.
- Determine where the bathing will take place. The kitchen sink or a laundry tub may work for your smaller dog. Large dogs may require the bathtub or shower. If weather permits, bathing your dog outside could be a fun family event. Be prepared; you will get wet!
- Use an encouraging happy voice (use that baby talk voice. Yeah, we all do it) and talk to your dog throughout the bath.
- Put a cotton ball in each of your pet’s ears to keep water out. This is a biggie and can prevent potential ear infections.
- Wet your dog thoroughly from the ears back with lukewarm water (NOT HOT).
- DO NOT squirt water into their face- dogs hate that! Use your fingers to go in a circular motion on the face when washing the face. Take your Pampering Pet Shampoo and work up a lather.
- Start behind their ears and massage the suds into their coat from ears to tail.
- Rinse, rinse, rinse, and then rinse one more time to make sure all soap residue is flushed away.
- Towel dry very gently.
- Let your dog shake – they really, really want to, so let them have a good shake! It's part of being a dog.
- If needed, blow dry with a very cool setting. If you will be drying your dog often invest in a special dog blow dryer.
- Follow up with Pampering Pet Spritz and Nose and Paw Balm.
- Praise them, pet them. Make this a FUN occasion, treats, treats, and more treats.
- Most dogs have the rip snorts after a bath! Let them run!
- Treat yourself to a job well done! Have that glass of wine, tea, or treat of your choice.
Water, Natural Cleansing Agents, Moisturizing Ingredients, Silk Protein, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Minerals, Essential oils.
Packaged in an 8oz. reusable glass bottle.
For external use only
Essence of Nature LLC is always working to improve our formulations. Our ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the packaging or website for updated changes.